Stuart Rader has received the following court appointments as an independent fiduciary in the following contested matters in the Florida Fifteenth Judicial Circuit Court Probate Division.
- June 28, 2007 appointed as Interim Successor Trustee in In Re Cecelia Felcher Revocable Living Trust, Case No: 502006CP004121XXXXSB. This matter was brought to a successful conclusion and the order of discharged was issued.
- August 29, 2007 appointed as Co-Guardian in In Re Estate of Grace Mason, an incapacitated person, Case No: 502006GA000718XXXXXSB. This case is ongoing.
- February 13, 2008 appointed as Successor Personal Representative of the Estate of Petronela Ratics, Case No: 502005CP0006XXXXSB. This matter was brought to a successful conclusion.
- May 20, 2009, appointed as Successor Guardian of In Re Estate of Bernard Lefkowitz, an incapacitated person, Case No: 502008GA000004XXXXSB. The matter was amicably settled.
- On March 23, 2010 appointed as Curator in the Estate Of Gary L. Struder, File No. 502010CP000056XXXXMB, a contested Estate. An order of discharge was entered after the successful conclusion of the Curator’s duties.
Mr. Rader continues to be available for independent fiduciary appointments in contested probate, trust, and guardianship matters.